A lip-Sync test! A lip-Sync test!

work on those mouth shapes. look up blair mouth shapes. it teaches you what exactly your mouth does wth each syllable. also the rest of the animation was not very good. and the perspectiveo n the ground was really off. voice acting too was really awkward. good first try tho

DeadlyShyGuy responds:

this wasn't a serious thing, but I think I have improved if you check my newest animation : ALIEN

POKÉMANZ POKÉMANZ

i hate pokemon so i loved this. fantastic

The Adventures of Good Boy Bart The Adventures of Good Boy Bart

i didnt get it. gave me a quarter chub.

SleepyCast Animated- Eagle Improv SleepyCast Animated- Eagle Improv

perfect

Maron Maron On Negative Energy Maron Maron On Negative Energy

work on those mouth shapes. when the mouth opens the jaw should to. you have a nice dirty aesthetic though

DJ KHALED HINGES DJ KHALED HINGES

the constant shaking bothered me. dont have one frame thats shaking back and forth. just draw the same frame like twice to give it a boil.

MRGreenbeanz responds:

Hey, thanks for replying. I was trying a different style for this, one that was intentionally erratic and un-still. I understand what you mean though, check out my other animations for a more traditional approach. Just, for this one, I wanted to try this out. Ya either like it or ya don't I suppose.

DEPRESSION DEPRESSION

i liked the timing. blood could have been redder.

Eriktion responds:

I'm still experiencing with colors and yeah, I agree now that you mention it. Making the blood redder would've been a perfect contrast to the rest of the grayness. Thanks for mentioning it!